Double-eccentric butterfly valves are industrial valves, which are designed to fully open or close a passage of the working medium flowing through a pipeline. They can also be used for flow-control purposes. However, a 100% tightness of the valve cannot be guaranteed in a long-term use for control purposes.
- waste and service water
- drinking water
- hot water
- non-aggressive liquids and gases
- (natural gas, CO-gas, petroleum products, etc.)
Butterfly valves is possible to deliver with surface protection which is done by coverage with plastic material (rilsan, halar). This surface protection together with the use of stainless steel material is widening the usage of butterfly valves for chemically aggressive or abrasive media and sea water.
Maximum working temperature:
- Maximum working temperature of the butterfly valve depends on the packing material used.
Double eccentricity (Fig. A)
1. the operating shaft axis is eccentric to the packing axis of the disc. the operating shaft axis is eccentric to the flow axe
Disc is clamped on the operating shaft and pivot, which are pivoted in self-lubricated friction bearings (Fig. B).
The shaft is sealed by gland packing (Fig. B).
The pivot is sealed by flat gasket.
The gasket bears on the conical area of the stainless steel seat, and is together with the disc pushed by the media pressure onto the conical seat, and by this is an absolute tightness reached (Fig. C).
The tightness is restricted when the media flow is from the opposite side. To see the tightness grade is upon request.
For DN 80-125 is the major packing ring attached in the body by the thrust ring. In the „closed“ position, the disc is pushed against the seat by its conical area due to the pressure caused by the working medium, which ensures a total tightness in that direction
For all the valve variants, however, the valve tightness is limited in the opposite flow direction. For the leakage class in opposite direction please contact manufacturer.
- manual gear-box
- electric actuator
- pneumatic or hydraulic actuator
- lever with a counterweight for closing the valve
- hydraulic cylinder for opening the valve
- flanged ends acc. to EN 1092-1, DIN 2501, face to face dimensions acc. to EN 558-1, Series 14
- wafer type acc. to EN 1092-1, DIN 2501, face to face dimensions acc. to EN 558-1, Series 16
- welded ends acc. to EN 12 627, eventually acc. to the customer´s requirement
- face to face dimension acc. to EN 12 982, Series 14
- Other face to face and connecting dimensions are acc. to the customer´s requierement, e.g. ANSI, GOST.
|Actuation||Electric actuator, Pneumatic or hydraulic actuator, gear-box, ISO top-flange;|
|Connection||flanged, welded, wafer type;|
|DN:||80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 2000;|
|PN:||2,5, 6, 10, 16, 25, 40 ;|
|Seal Material||PTFE; Metal-Metal;|
|Tmax||250 °C - PTFE; 350 °C - metal-metal;|
|Applications:||Double-eccentric butterfly valves are industrial valves, which are designed to fully open or close a passage of the working medium flowing through a pipeline. They can also be used for flow-control purposes. However, a 100% tightness of the valve cannot be guaranteed in a long-term use for control purposes.|
Double-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
- Brand: Czech Republic
- Product Code: L32.7
- Availability: On stock
Tags: double eccentric, butterfly valve